The Thorny Fruit Co. is an online durian & exotic fruit specialist based in Sydney, NSW. We do not have a store-front or office that allows in-person customers.
Please read through how our service & website works:
- Online Store
- AfterPay Payment Method
Do you have a shop?
Nope. The Thorny Fruit Co offers you the convenience of an online direct to home durian delivery service. We deliver imported frozen durians direct from our freezer storage in Rosebery via refrigerated delivery vans. And when in season, we also have FRESH Australian durians and exotic tropical fruit delivered.
We enjoy being an online e-commerce business. This gives us the flexibility to serve you with minimal overheads.
How does our service work?
Most of our frozen fruits are readily stocked in our freezer storage facility at Rosebery, NSW.
- [PRE-ORDER] Supply is on its way to Sydney - or its already in Sydney but we'll only be getting stock on-demand. We are able to take orders to pre-determine the quantity to purchase.
- [LIMITED] We have supply on-hand now, but in small limited quantities.
- [COMING SOON] You won't be able to pre-order yet but stock is scheduled to arrive soon. So hit that "Notify When Available" button to get notification when we'll start collecting pre-orders.
- [NOT IN SEASON] The produce is no longer available until the next season. Hit that "Notify When Available" button to get an email when it comes back.
- [IN STOCK] This indicates that we have on-going stock in our supplier's freezer in Sydney.
Afterpay Approved Merchant FAQWhat is Afterpay?
Afterpay allows you to purchase from The Thorny Fruit Co online store and pay later in 4 easy interest-free instalments.How does Afterpay work?
To pay with Afterpay:
1. Add your items to the cart
2. Select Afterpay as the payment option at the checkout
3. Signup or use your existing Afterpay account
4. Once approved, The Thorny Fruit Co will despatch your order
No, there is no interest payable by you.Is there an order limit?
Yes, the maximum purchase amount using Afterpay on
Full terms & conditions are available at http://www.afterpay.com/termsHow often is repayment?
Afterpay offers your order to be paid in 4 instalments with repayment automatically occuring every 2 weeks.How do I sign up for Afterpay?
Select Afterpay as a payment method (or visit the website). You can register as you complete your purchase.How do returns work with Afterpay?
Merchants will be able to initiate all eligible refunds on your behalf. Once completed, your refund will be applied to your order.Does Afterpay charge interest?
There is no interest payable by you if you place an order using Afterpay.Can I place an Afterpay order with you over the phone?
Afterpay is available as an online payment method and requires login credentials for authorisation. Our team members or merchants are unable to place an order on your behalf.Where can I find out more about Afterpay?
DO YOU DELIVER?
Yes, we do! Currently within the Sydney Metro region only. Visit our Delivery and Pick-up Options page for more information.