This February 2020 shipment is from Johor durian orchards in Johor, Malaysia. Season picking January 2020.
Musang King D197 the famed King of Fruit clone has a thick, golden yellow flesh, a sticky soft ripe creamy texture with a combination of both bitter and sweet - sometimes preferred for its bold coffee bitterness. Its fleshy pulp and small aborted seeds are highly regarded by Malaysian durian fans whom many tout this clone as the king of kings.
All durian purchases will be in the process of defrosting at the time of delivery/pickup.
4kg GOLD PACK $138
- Use this selection to order 2-3 pieces totalling 4kg of whole Musang King durian fruit at $34.50/kg
- TTFC VIPs get 10% off Gold Pack only
- Every purchase of a Gold Pack will receive a FREE Duria The Premium 8 Pack Snowskin Mooncake, and a cooler bag
10kg BULK BOX PRICE
- $280 box; $28/kg
- Approximate 5 to 7 pieces in each 10kg box
- Frozen imported durian, will be thawing out at the time of delivery/pick-up
- Every purchase of a Bulk Box will receive a FREE Duria The Premium 8 Pack Snowskin Mooncake
- No VIP discount due to low margin
Product of Malaysia. Available for Sydney metro pickups or home delivery only.