Job Vacancy: A Thorny Team Assistant (Casual/Part Time)
We're seeking a Thorny Fruit lover as a casual/part time Team Assistant!
✅ THE GIG
You’ll ensure our customers are happy with their orders and receive their deliveries in a fresh and timely manner every week.
You will be providing some degree of customer service/hospitality experience.
You'll help repack fresh tropical fruit, and will be an enthusiastic team player at our durian events.
Bonus points if you know how to open durians 🎉💪🏻
You’re super organised, critical thinker who can juggle logistical labyrinths.
You can weight lift 10kg boxes when required.
You must find your way to our shared Rosebery warehouse every week.
✅ ALL ABOUT YOU
You’re an energetic, independent go-getter with a positive attitude. You’re a solutions whizz, enjoy troubleshooting, and have hospitality or warehouse experience.
You have a customer focus attitude.
You're not afraid to say “I don’t know that one, let me find out!”
✅ THE MUST HAVEs
- You have your own ABN.
- You can work our non-flex work days half day Wednesdays (either morning or afternoon); and Thursdays 7am to 12pm.
- You can work some weekends at our events.
- You love durians, & agree its fragrance is heavenly.
- You know the difference between Musang King D197 and Mon Thong durians.
✅ THE PACKAGE & PERKS
- Fresh tropical fruit at cost
- Durians at cost
- $25/hr varying between 5-10 hours a week* casual or part time
⚠️ APPLY HERE OR send us your CV with a cover letter via email to shop @ thethornyfruit.com.au
Applications close 1 November 2021. Only shortlisted thorny potentials will be contacted.