Charley’s Chocolate is a proudly Australian-grown chocolate company based in Mission Beach, Queensland.
This Seasonal Edition packs come in two sets of 3 bars:
* Tropical Pack - contains one 80g bar of each of Mount Edna Mission Beach, Davidson's Plum and Beach Coconut Chocolate. 3 x 80 to 85g Dark Chocolate Premium Single Origin 70% Cacao
* Classic Pack - three great bars form the Dark Chocolate PLUS range. Pack contains one bar of each of Naked Ginger, Roasted Macadamia and Rum and Raisin Chocolate. 3 x 80 to 85g Dark Chocolate PLUS 70% Cacao
While the Single 80/85g Chocolate Bar choices:
* Tropical Pineapple Milk Chocolate - made from rich 60% cocoa Milk Chocolate, teams beautifully with the gentle acidity and natural sweetness of Queensland Pineapple pieces to create a truly tropical taste sensation. Gluten free. Ingredient: Cocoa beans, cocoa butter, sugar, full cream milk and a tiny amount of soy lecithin.
* Macadamia Praline Dark Chocolate - Made with Queensland grown macadamias in a crunchy praline combine well with the rich Karkar Island 70% dark chocolate, making this by far Charley’s most popular chocolate bar. Gluten free and suitable for Vegans. Ingredients: Cocoa beans, cocoa butter, sugar, macadamia nuts and a tiny amount of soy.
* Chilli Dark Chocolate - Chilli and chocolate is a combination that is as old as cocoa itself. Ancient civilizations of Mesoamerica like the Olmecs, Myans, and Aztecs used to combine the two and it still works to this is day. Made with locally grown dried habaneros chilli from Mission Beach with the Karkar Island 70 % dark chocolate adding a little fire to bar!
* Naked Ginger Dark Chocolate - This premium Karkar Island 70% dark chocolate is studded with pieces of Australian “naked” ginger, that doesn’t have that gritty crystallised sugar coating. The velvety hot and spicy ginger makes it the best tasting chocolate and ginger combination ever. An awesome chocolate experience!
ABOUT CHARLEY’S CHOCOLATE
This award-winning boutique chocolate producer was founded in 2013, and has since produced sustainable bar to chocolate from cocoa trees right in their farm, and the surrounding region.
Charley’s Chocolate has received recognition nationally and globally witht Gold, Silver and Bronze medals at the Australian Fine Food Awards in 2016, 2017 and 2018. Charley’s received Gold, Silver and Bronze medals at the Sydney Royal show in 2018; Best Chocolate Bar at the Australian Fine Food Awards in 2016.
In October 2017, Charley’s was awarded elite global status when the international Cocoa Of Excellence program at the Salon du Chocolat in Paris judged Charley’s Mount Edna cocoa as one of the world’s 18 finest.