Pre-Order now for end March pick-up/delivery.
The wildly popular Malaysian durian clone, the Musang King D197 has a thick, golden yellow flesh, a sticky creamy texture with a combination of both bitter and sweet (sometimes even more bittersweet) taste. Its fleshy pulp and small aborted seeds are highly regarded by Malaysian durian fans whom many tout this clone as the king of kings.
Each 12kg box of Hanabi Musang King D197 should contain approx 6 or 7 frozen whole fruit imported from Malaysia, and will be in the process of defrosting at the time of delivery/pickup.
12kg BULK BOX PRICE
- $368 / 12kg box; $30.67/kg
- Approximate 5 to 7 pieces in each 12 box
- Frozen imported durian, will be thawing out at the time of delivery/pick-up
- No VIP discount due to low margin
4kg PACK (2 pieces, includes carry bag)
- Non-Members $142 / 4kg pack; $35.30/kg
- TFC VIPs get 15% off each pack; $30/kg
Product of Malaysia. Available for Sydney metro pickups or home delivery only.